Kinda looks that way. . . :-)
Just a little reminder for U*Us -
The Seven Principles Of Unitarian*Universalism
There are seven principles which Unitarian*Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
* The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
* Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
* Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
* A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
* The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
* The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
* Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
The Senior Times Facebook Page And Montreal Unitarian U*U Sue Montgomery's Complicity In Unitarian Universalist Clergy Sex Abuse Cover-Up - What's The Connection? - How about these questions about Montreal Unitarian U*U, #BeenRapedNEVERreported hashtag co-founder, and Projet Montreal's "less than perfect" candidate for...
3 days ago